CNBuB 2015 in its 4th edition was held in August 26, 2015 in Rome.
We had the presentation of 6 papers addressing the network and service level of community networks:
- Experimental Evaluation of BMX6 Routing Metrics in a 802.11an Wireless Community Mesh Network
Llorenç Cerdà, Alabern, Axel Neumann and Leonardo Maccari
- Federation tools: An Island Connectivity Experiment with Community-Lab
Gerard Marin, Leandro Navarro, Bart Braem and Chris Blondia
- Multicast Performance Comparison of SMF and ODMRP using the CONFINE Testbed
Jonathan Kirchhoff, Julia Niewiejska, Christoph Fuchs, Christoph Barz and Henning Rogge
- Comparing Community Networks to the Internet: an empirical Study of BGP Behaviour
Bart Braem, Johan Bergs and Chris Blondia
- Tracking and Predicting End-to-End Quality in Wireless Community Networks
Pere Millan, Carlos Molina, Emmanouil Dimogerontakis Leandro Navarro, Roc Meseguer, Bart Braem and Chris Blondia
- Stream Processing in Community Network Clouds
Ken Danniswara, Hooman Peiro Sajjad, Ahmad Al-Shishtawy and Vladimir Vlassov
The workshop was co-located with FiCloud 2015.
Around 25 conference participants attended the CNBuB 2015.
See below some pictures from the workshop.